Dialysis is a treatment that filters and purifies the blood through a Hemodialysis or Peritoneal Dialysis machine. This helps to keep your body in balance when the kidneys can't work in the normal situation. The kidneys ordinarily are responsible for purifying the blood by drawing out waste and excess fluid from the body. When the kidneys don't work properly owing to disease or injury, salts and other waste will accumulated in the blood and poison the body. Dialysis in this way plays a crucial role in taking away the substances that the body is needless and also is used to perform the function of the kidneys.
How does Dialysis work?
There are two different types of dialysis; nevertheless, the principle is all to clean fluid is used to take the salt, water and impurities away from the blood.
Involves diverting blood into an external machine.
- Where it takes blood from the body to be filtered.
- Uses a synthetic filter in a dialysis machine to filter blood.
- Is usually done in hospital but can be operated at home in elder children.
- Involves pumping dialysis fluid into the space inside your abdomen.
- Does not take blood from the body to be filtered.
- Uses the lining of the abdomen (peritoneum) to filter blood.
- Is flexible as it can be done almost anywhere.
What We Can Offer
MEDWEL is committed to bringing value to its customers through comprehensive products and support, and is continuously discovering new medical technologies that will implement innovative therapies and offer a broad range of services to dialysis patient care.
Monitor is designed as high resolution and contrast along with touch function to meet the standard of medical.
MEDWEL provides multiple modularized developing platforms for computing board, including SBC.
Besides applications above, MEDWEL strives to provide the up-to-date blood purification technologies and therapies to fulfill dialysis patient needs.